SEDNA’s calendar integration involves the use of a Google cloud application to get access to your user's information.
This allows us to synchronize data between your user’s Google Calendar and your SEDNA calendar.
In order to connect to SEDNA a user must meet the following criteria:
1. User must have a solo inbox
2. Be one of SEDNA's Pro or Enterprise plans.
The steps below involve adding our SEDNA application to your trusted configured apps in your Google Workspace.
Here are the steps:
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Google domain so that SEDNA can validate and approve your domain for our application
- As a Google Workspace Admin, navigate to the Admin home page >> Security >> Access and data control >> API controls. Click “Manage Third-Party App Access”
3. Under “Configured Apps” click “Add app” and “OAuth App Name Or Client ID”
4. Enter Sedna’s OAuth Client ID "211140032300-l79nlhrsrov6ldhjp253i66v2qimqeim.apps.googleusercontent.com" and click “Search”
5. Select the Sedna OAuth Client and continue
6. Last, choose “Trusted: … “ and click “Configure”
7. You should now see SEDNA’s calendar application appear in your “Configured apps” list.
Ready to use your calendar?
Head back to SEDNA and click on any message.
Click on the new calendar icon found within the context panel on the right-hand side of the message.
Select “Connect your calendar” and follow the instructions on the screen or read this help article here.
If you require any assistance or support please reach out to email@example.com