SEDNA's calendar allows you to connect to Microsoft Teams and automatically create video conference meeting links for your events.
*For new calendar users please scroll below for instructions
Here are the steps for users who already have their calendars connected:
1. Click the + icon top right of your calendar panel to create an event
2. Click Connect to Microsoft Teams. This will redirect you outside of SEDNA.
3. Select the Microsoft account you wish to create Teams meeting links with and sign in (this will redirect you back to SEDNA)
4. You can now create Microsoft Teams link for your event by selecting Create Microsoft Teams Link
Here are the steps for new users:
1. Follow these basic instructions to connect your calendar first
2. Once connected, Click the + icon top right of your calendar panel to create an event
3. You should see Create Microsoft Teams link. Checking this tick box will automatically add a Microsoft Teams meeting link to your event, where you and your event invitees can connect by a video call.