Having difficulty logging into SEDNA?
Steps to verify to ensure successful login
1. Ensure you are logging in using the correct URL
- This is usually: yourorganisationname.sednanetwork.com
- Please confirm with your IT administrator if you are unsure
(Note: please ignore this step if you are logging in using a mobile application as a URL will not be required when logging using an app)
2. Ensure you are using the correct username and password. Forgot your password? Contact your internal IT administrator and they can reset it for you.
3. If you have been redirected to your SSO Page (for example: Outlook or Gmail) and are unable to login, please also contact your IT administrator.
If you require further assistance please contact SEDNA Support Crew at firstname.lastname@example.org!