At the moment SEDNA does not offer the ability to recall a message once it has been sent, that being said, we do offer a "Delayed Send" which can be enabled and can help to prevent the need to recall a message.
Articles in this section
- Tracking your support requests
- Continuous Product Improvement Mailing List
- What does my Customer Success Manager do?
- Pop out composer or reader is not working
- Feature requests
- Why am I not receiving a message in Sedna?
- How do I trace a message that I have sent?
- Support Ticket Manager Escalation
- Can I Recall a Message in SEDNA?
- SEDNA Desktop UI Guide