There are a number of ways this feature can best be used:
- Helping to onboard a new team member or team.
- Ensuring your entire team has a catch-all search for VIP messages that affect them as a whole (such as an important client or messages from a specific entity).
- Share your searches to cover annual leave or business travel.
How to Share a Bookmark:
Note: prior to following the steps below, you must have already created the Bookmark you want to share. To learn more about creating a Bookmark, see the article here.
- Click into the Bookmarks icon () under the SEDNA logo in the top left of the window.
- Click the Share icon () on the Bookmark you want to share.
- Search the name of the user or entire team that you want to share the Bookmark with.
- Click the 'add' icon to share the Bookmark with the user or entire team.
- Confirm sharing the Bookmark with the user or entire team by clicking 'Save Changes'. A pop-up will appear at the bottom of the window confirming that the changes to the Bookmark have been saved.
Note: to undo sharing a Bookmark with a user or entire team, click next to the user or team name in the Share Bookmark window.
When you are tagged on a bookmark, it will appear in your saved search drop down under the heading "Bookmarks shared with me"
To save this search as your own, click the icon located on the right side of the Bookmark.
To discard the tagged Bookmark, simply click on the to untag yourself, and clear it from your view.
Note: Bookmarks that have been tagged to your entire team via the team token can only be removed by the original author.