1. Ensure you are logging in using the correct URL
- This is usually: yourorganisationname.sednanetwork.com
- Please confirm with your company IT administrator if you are unsure
2. Input your email address that is frequently used for your organisation
*This is how to tell if you are login in with single sign-on (above sample image)
3. Once you clicked on Log In, you will be redirected to your SSO site which is authorized by your organization. The SSO site will prompt you to enter the password that you frequently use for your organisation.
*Please contact your IT support if you failed to login with the SSO due to the wrong password or email address being filled.
Sample Error for Incorrect Password (below)
*NOTE: In the case that a user who is using SSO to login has their SSO password changed, we still allow users to remain logged in until their 30 day token has expired.
In order to troubleshoot this, IT users can de-activate the affected users account and re-activate it as this will cause the user’s session to expire and they will need to re-login to SEDNA using their new password.