Colours are used here to convey different meanings throughout SEDNA. This allows SEDNA users to quickly scan their mailbox and easily identify what has been looked at, what hasn’t, what needs their immediate attention.
- Red Solid Line: No one on the team has seen the message, including you.
- Red Double Line: One or more members of your team has viewed the message.
- Orange Double Line: You are following the message. This also applies if someone in your team has assigned you to that message.
- Charcoal: used to identify Topics as opposed to normal emails.
- No Line: No colours on either side of the message indicates that the message has been read by you and others in your team and that you have not followed that message.
- Green: Job References are always represented as green tags throughout SEDNA.
- Blue: Category tags are represented by the colour blue.
- Purple: People or Teams are represented by purple tags. This applies to individuals in your team who can be assigned to messages, or to address book members.
Additional information on our recent changes to colours in SEDNA can be found here: http://bit.ly/2uPHOlo