The functionality on the top navigation bar of SEDNA allows you to manage the messages you want to see based on time and interest.
- Inbox: Your inbox of messages, the default setting being net new messages
- My Messages: The emails that have been tagged with a keyword that you are subscribed to
- Follow: The emails you’ve “flagged” as important to follow
- Draft: Messages you’ve created but not sent
- Archive: Emails you have actioned and moved from new message inbox view
- Out: Emails you’ve sent or shared with a team
- All: These are all emails in your current mailbox. Sometimes a place to consider if you are trying to find something specific, enter a search term to find what you are looking for
- Time: See messages from all time, one year, one month, one week, three days or 24 hours. Click the clock icon to enter a specific start and end date of emails
- Team: These are the team inboxes you’ve been assigned, this allows users with appropriate permissions to switch between mailboxes.