One of the key benefits of residing in the cloud is that service interruptions are exceptionally rare. In the event of a complete data center outage, full SEDNA service is maintained from another data center in the same region, without interruption to end-users of the system.
Articles in this section
- Support - How to Raise a Ticket
- Navigation in SEDNA using the Filter Bar
- What do colours represent in SEDNA?
- Customer Support Live Chat
- SEDNA for Desktop and Mobile
- IMOS Integration
- How does SEDNA receive and send email? Is integration required?
- Where is SEDNA hosted?
- What happens if there is a system outage?
- Does SEDNA require an internet connection?