One of the key benefits of residing in the cloud is that service interruptions are exceptionally rare. In the event of a complete data center outage, full SEDNA service is maintained from another data center in the same region, without interruption to end-users of the system.
Articles in this section
- How to User Guide for SEDNA
- Support - How to Raise a Ticket
- Navigation in SEDNA using the Filter Bar
- What do colours represent in SEDNA?
- Why does my colleague see comments on a message but I don't?
- SEDNA for Desktop and Mobile
- SPAM in SEDNA
- IMOS Integration
- How does SEDNA receive and send email? Is integration required?
- What happens to my personal email / mailbox?