Bookmarks is a powerful feature held within the Search feature of SEDNA. Bookmarking specific searches allows you to recall messages that fit search terms that you frequently use. As an example, you're an Ops Manager and every day you search for "delay." Bookmarking "delay" will save you time as you get in in the morning you can select the Bookmark and the results are immediately returned.
Creating a Bookmark
1. In the Search Bar, type your commonly searched phrase and hit enter. The search term will appear in a grey lozenge.
Saving a Bookmark
1. To save your search as a Bookmark click on the Save Bookmarks Icon.
1. Click on the Bookmarks icon on the right side of the Navigation Bar.
2. Select the Bookmarks from the saved lozenges.
1. With Bookmarks selected click on the edit () icon in the far right of the Search Bar.
2. Click "X" on the Bookmark you wish to delete.
3. Confirm Bookmark deletion by selecting the check or the X in the far right of the Search Bar.