Bookmarks is a powerful feature held within the Search feature of SEDNA. Bookmarking specific searches allows you to recall messages that fit search terms that you frequently use. As an example, you're an Ops Manager and every day you search for "delay." Bookmarking "delay" will save you time as you get in in the morning you can select the Bookmark and the results are immediately returned.
In this article you will learn how to:
Create a Bookmark
1. In the Search Bar, type your commonly searched phrase and hit enter. The search term will appear to the right, with the option to delete (x) the term appearing when hovered over.
Save a Bookmark
1. To save your search as a Bookmark click on the Save Bookmarks Icon.
2. Name your Bookmark then click the check mark (✓) to save.
1. Click on the Bookmarks icon on the left side of the Search Bar.
2. Select the Bookmarks from the list.
1. With Bookmarks selected click the trashcan icon () for the bookmark that you wish to delete.
2. Confirm Bookmark deletion by clicking Delete.