In this article you will learn how to:
The Notes feature is designed for the creation of content that is not meant as a message (such as internal notices), and is not ready to become a message yet (such as drafting out a proposal).
Create a new Note
- Select the plus icon above the Message List.
- Select Note.
- A note is saved immediately upon creation instead of waiting for the first save.
Add Attachments to a Note
- Attachments can be added through drag & drop, or through your operating system's file manager by clicking the upload button.
- Preview supported for eml files and images
- eml files can be downloaded from SEDNA and added to a Note for discussion
- Add From SEDNA not yet supported
Tag a team on a Note
- Notes support the ability to tag an entire team. Simply search for the team name and select it. Once a team is tagged it breaks into individuals, to allow users to remove individuals from the sharing (e.g. Share to Operations, but not John)
Create a Draft from a Note
- If you would like to publish a Note as a draft message (for external sharing), the note author can click "Convert to Draft" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Only the Note author can currently convert to draft from a Note (resulting draft can be shared)
- Comments on the Note intentionally do not copy to the draft