SEDNA empowers collaboration both within and between teams across your organization. The Activity Tab of a message is the hub to see what has happened with that particular message.
The Activity Tab will display the following actions with timestamps, apart from grouped actions:
- Who sent the message (only applicable for outbound messages)
- Who has seen the message
- If the message has been shared, including the teams involved
- Who has been tagged on the message and by whom
- Who has followed the message
- Who has replied to or forwarded the message
- Comments on the message with the commenter's name
- User mentions
Expand Grouped Actions:
When multiple users perform the same action, it will be grouped together in the activity tab to save on space. To view the specific timestamps for these actions, you can expand the group by clicking on the action icon found to the left of the user names.