My Messages filter works by showing you the messages that you have been subscribed to using a keyword tag or through API integrations (e.g. Job Reference Manager JRM, A3, IMOS or Dataloy).
There are four possible conditions, any one is sufficient to allow a message to pass the filter and show in My Messages. We check if the message has:
- A job reference tag, where I am a subscriber of that Job (whether followed in JRM or via IMOS);
- A user keyword tag, where I am a subscriber of that keyword tag;
- A particular case of keyword tag called "no match";
- A particular case of keyword tag called "NDR" (applied to bounced messages).
See other people's My Messages filter
SEDNA allow you to see your team member's My Messages filter by following these steps:
1. Click the search field and type a person's name.
2. Scroll to the bottom results for an option that shows MyMessages: Person's name (purple tag).