SEDNA has a direct integration with Salesforce to allow teams to view details and take message-based action through Salesforce, all within their SEDNA inbox.
This integration is accessible through SEDNA Link, and allows users to access options such as:
- Changing the owner of an opportunity
- Reviewing the opportunity amount and close date
- Moving the opportunity to a new stage
- Adding a task or note
- And more
Note: To enable this integration, please contact email@example.com
To use Salesforce via SEDNA Link
- Go to the message you wish to perform an action on.
- Click on the SEDNA Link icon () located next to the Message ID.
- Choose the Salesforce icon. The available actions will appear within the SEDNA Link panel.
- Choose the action you wish to take on the message.