SEDNA's Beta iOS App optimizes the SEDNA experience for users on the move.
The Beta iOS App has the following features:
- Full access to all messages in any of your SEDNA teams
- Updated sidebar navigation
- Saved Search Bookmarks and Buckets
- User selectable offline content (make messages in a saved search available offline)
- Dark Mode support
- Simple, mobile optimized text-based search
- Updated and simplified message tile layout and icons with customizable subject and preview lengths
- Swipe actions to Follow, Archive and navigate between messages
- Quick Job Tag search across All Teams
- Quick Reply-all from a message
- Simplified mobile message composer
- Pinch-zoom on message and attachment contents
- Message activity stream, comments and "@" mentions
Access the Test App
First, ensure your device is up-to-date with the latest iOS version. The test app is currently only supported on iOS 14.4 operating system and above.
To install the test app:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS mobile device and download "TestFlight", Apple’s app for distributing test apps
- With TestFlight installed on your iOS mobile device, go to the link provided in the Beta Test Welcome email you received by registering for the iOS beta test.
- When prompted at the link, install the “SEDNA Native iOS” test app on your device
Feedback and Bug Reporting
To report bugs or provide feedback on the Beta iOS app, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org