Contacts that are in the SEDNA Address Book are represented in purple, allowing users to quickly identify addresses with whom they frequently interact. Users also have the option to mute a sender with whom they do not wish to interact, meaning SEDNA will automatically archive any inbound messages from that contact.
Add a Contact
1. From the Message body click on a grey address in the To, CC, or BCC field.
2. Click "ADD TO ADDRESS BOOK."
3. Choose "UPDATE EXISTING" to add the address to an existing contact or "CREATE NEW" to add the address as a new contact.
Update an Existing Contact
1. Search for the contact to which you wish to add the new address.
2. Click the purple contact after the search returns your result.
3. Click Update.
Create a New Contact
1. Enter First and Last name of the contact.
2. Optional - Fill out Company name of the contact.
3. Click Create.
Mute Sender gives users the flexibility to have messages from certain contacts skip their inbox and go directly to archive.
1. Click on the purple contact in the address field to bring up the Quick Contact Card.
2. Click Mute to enable Mute Sender for all email addresses associated with that contact
2a. Click Unmute to re-enable a muted contacts messages to arrive in the Inbox.
Note: Muting a contact will only mute messages from this contact for you and not the entire team. Messages that have been muted will appear in the Archive and All filters.