The creation of category tags is tied to the SUPER USER role within SEDNA.
To create a new category tag:
- Click on your initials (bottom left of SEDNA screen)
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Category Tags tab
- Click on the Create Category Tag button
- Enter the name and label (see best practices below)
- Click Create
You will now need to assign team permissions to the newly created category tag.
- Click on the category tag from the list
- Click on the Teams tab
- Click on the Manage Teams button
- Select the teams that need to have access to the category tag*
- Click Save
* If no teams are selected, the tag will be made available to all SEDNA teams
Best practices for category tags
- The 'Name' field is the value stored in the database, so this value needs to be alphanumeric (so no spaces or symbols)
- The 'Label' field is what will be displayed to the users in the SEDNA interface, so this can be named as needed. As an example:
Please sign in to leave a comment.