SEDNA empowers collaboration both within and between teams across your organization. The Activity Panel of a message is the hub to see what has happened with that particular message.
The Activity Tab will display the following actions with timestamps, apart from grouped actions:
- Who sent the message (only applicable for outbound messages)
- Who has seen the message
- If the message has been shared, including the teams involved
- Who has been tagged on the message and by whom
- Who has followed the message
- Who has replied to or forwarded the message
- Comments on the message with the commenter's name
- User mentions
- Tag Audit Trail
While composing a message, the Activity Panel is shown to the right side of the Compose page. Once a draft is published, users can tag their colleagues in the message to review the draft. Users are able to see who has viewed their published draft, and any activity on that draft or message. To learn more about publishing a draft to share with your colleagues, visit the Drafts Article.
Expand Grouped Actions
When multiple users perform the same action, it will be grouped together in the activity tab to save on space. To view the specific timestamps for these actions, you can expand the group by clicking on the action icon found to the left of the user names.
In the activity panel, you are able to see if the selected message has a reply from a teammate or from an external party. This makes it easier for you to follow the next message and see the flow of the conversation.
A reply from an external party will show the email address.
Tag Audit Trail
The Activity Panel is a key point of collaboration in Sedna. In addition to seeing things like when someone read a message, who shared it or who commented on it - you can now see an audit of manual tagging events.
The Tag Audit Trail shows a record of how Job Tags and Category Tags are manually added to a message. This provides transparency on how mail is being categorized and actioned across teams.
It is available on desktop and mobile, but it syncs with the desktop settings - so if you have it disabled on desktop, it will be disabled on mobile as well.
What is indicated by the Tag Audit Trail in the Activity Panel:
- Who added a Job Tag or Category Tag
- When it was added
- Who removed a tag
- When it was removed
- What the tag is called
- What type of tag is it (indicated by their colour)
What is not supported:
- This feature currently does not audit the activity of Private Tags or Person Tags
- It does not audit the automatic addition/removal of tags - just manual activity from users
- The tag icons in the Activity panel are not clickable