Messages can be composed and saved as draft publicly in SEDNA to allow more users to edit. These can be made visible to other users so they can make comments to the author.
How to save a private draft
- Compose a new message and edit.
- On the upper-right hand side, look for the save button.
- Once saved, this will be seen as a private draft under the Drafts filter.
Make a draft public
- On a private draft, click the lock logo on the upper-right hand side, and choose the checkmark.
- Making the draft public will allow users in the same team to view and make changes to the message.
- Tagging users outside the team will require the message to share with the team first before it can be seen by those users.
Note: Drafts are automatically saved every 30 seconds.