Messages can be composed and saved as draft publicly in SEDNA to allow more users to edit and make comments to the author.
How to save a private draft
- Compose a new message and edit.
- On the upper-right hand side, look for the save button.
- Once saved, this will be seen as a private draft under the Drafts filter.
Make a draft public
- On a private draft, click the lock logo on the upper-right hand side, and choose the checkmark.
- Making the draft public will allow users in the same team to view and make changes to the message.
- Tagging users outside the team will require the message to share with the team first before it can be seen by those users.
Note: Drafts are automatically saved every 30 seconds.