Users can edit certain preferences in their SEDNA account by navigating to Settings from their name menu in the bottom-left of the SEDNA screen. SEDNA's settings options pertain to features like Message Tiles, Important, Notifications, and Passwords.
- Enable vibrant tags: tick this setting On to have tags appear in a high-contrast colour format. If unticked, tags will have a low-contrast format.
- Resize message with browser: tick this setting On to have your open message expand with your browser as you increase its size. Tick this setting Off to have message tiles expand with your browser as you increase its size.
- Enable classic quick filters in live search: tick this setting On to enable Inbox Mode, which makes gives you the Inbox, Archive, Sent and All quick filters when using Live Search. Tick this setting Off to disable Inbox Mode.
- Show shared teams in toolbar: tick this setting On to show initial icons on a message for inboxes that have access to the message. Tick this setting Off to remove these initial icons.
Users can customize what their Message Tiles look like through the Message List settings. Users can manage what content is shown by toggling the options as seen below. For more information on Message Tiles, visit the article here.
Composing a message
Users can control what recipient options they see when sending, receiving or viewing a message by toggling their Recipients settings as shown below. Note: these settings are stored locally, which means you have the ability to have different settings on your Mobile App, or from a different device.
- Display sent items in your inbox tab: Tick this setting On to have messages that have been sent out from your Solo inbox appear in your Inbox message feed.
- Important settings: This settings tab shows you how your Important tab in the Sidebar is currently configured. To update these settings at this time, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important Jobs: This settings tab allows you to view all Job Tags currently marked Important. Click the Important button on the right to unmark the Job Tag as Important, and remove it from this tab.
Users can set up to receive notifications from SEDNA by navigating to the Notifications portion of the Settings menu. For more information on setting up notifications, visit the article here.
Users can update their password in SEDNA by navigating to the Update Password portion of the Settings menu. For more information, visit the article about resetting your password here. Note: SEDNA cannot reset a password for users. If you are locked out of your account, please contact your internal IT team.