Being in a team Inbox you’re unlikely to want a Notification for every message, instead get notified proactively when it matters to you by turning on Notifications for a Saved Search or Live Search.
- Create your search and save it as either Saved Search or Live Search.
- From the sidebar, highlight the right search and select More Options
- Toggle Notifications On
Note: If it’s your first time enabling Notifications your browser will ask permission to Allow notifications.
Any new messages matching the Saved Search or Live Search you will be notified on.
Tip: A Saved Search many users like for notifications is:
This would provide you with notifications whenever you are marked as a Follower of a message.
If you’re not receiving notifications first test that Notifications are working.
- Open Settings from the Menu under your Name
- Select Notifications
- You will see any device that is permitting Notifications, if your device is not listed Notifications have not been enabled so you will need to repeat the earlier steps, otherwise .
- If you do see a device that is permitting Notifications, hit Send Test Notification
If you are still not receiving notifications after following the above steps, in the first instance please refer to the appropriate device or browser article below regarding device notifications:
Article is closed for comments.