Viewing a Live Search by Unread | Comments | All
- When viewing a Live Search in the message list, you can see the Live Search name and the number of unread messages and comments contained in the Live Search.
- When toggling between different message filters (Unread, Comments, All, etc.), it will remain open under a Live Search.
Note: When a Live Search is open you are able to modify the search, but this does not close the Live Search and will not modify/update the Live Searches search parameters permanently.
New Message Alerts
When a new message or comment arrives, the counter in the top left of the Message List will display the new number of messages and comments.
If a message or comment arrives in a Live Search, the Message Count will shine red and present the total count of all new messages. The new message or comment alert arrow when pressed will bring the reader to the top of the Message List.
Viewing a Live Search by Inbox | Archive | Sent | All
- Click your name in the bottom left corner
- Click "Settings"
- Tick "Enable classic quick filters in Live searches" to enable Inbox Mode
- To return to the default quick filters for Live Searches, untick "Enable classic quick filters in Live Searches"