Below are some examples of common Saved Search that are useful across different SEDNA searches:
- For anyone: “All Teams” + “in:Following” to track every new message that you have been tagged.
- For anyone: “Comment:<myname>” to stay on top of when someone has asked you for something via a comment
- For Charterers: “<First Name> or <Last Name> or <Initials> or <My Email>” to know if someone has sent a message specifically for you
- For Operator: “Not Has:Job” to know all the messages that are missing a Job Reference tag.
- For Team Leader: “Not Has:Job and Not Has:Category and Not Has:Person” to find all the messages without any type of a tag, suggesting maybe nobody is handling them.
What are your most used Saves Searches? We would love to hear from you! Comment below! :)