The table below describes the various roles available in SEDNA. Note that these roles are cumulative, i.e. if a user requires the ability to compose and send messages, and to administer users, they require both the Regular User and IT Support roles.
Articles in this section
- Share from SEDNA
- How to User Guide for SEDNA
- Support - How to Raise a Ticket
- Navigation in SEDNA using the Filter Bar
- What do colors represent in SEDNA?
- SEDNA for Desktop and Mobile
- Job Reference Manager - How to Manually Create, Edit, and Delete
- SPAM in SEDNA
- User Roles
- SEDNA User Administration