You can now open any message in its own pop out window, same as the Pop Out Composer. View messages side-by-side with other windows for smoother work and task management.
There are a few ways to pop out a message:
- Double-click on the message in your Message List
- Click the Popout button once you’ve opened the message
- Click the “p” keyboard shortcut
There are also a couple ways to close the pop out window:
- If you Archive the message, the window will close
- If you reply to the message, it will open a composer in the existing pop out, and when you hit send the window will close
- Open multiple emails at once
- Facilitate task management
- Easily compare or extract information from an email next to other windows
Commonly Asked Questions:
1. If I Archive a message while in the Pop Out Reader, what happens? Does the message close or stay open?
- It will close
2. How many windows can I have open? Will it impact performance?
- 19, which is the same as Pop Out Composers
3. Can I open pop out reader by double clicking the message in the list?
4. Why is my pop out not working?